Atlantic Immigration Program: Log in
ISANS Needs Assessment
On November 16, 2022, The federal government switched to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). For more information, please visit the government of Canada website HERE
You can register for a needs assessment if you have these two documents:
- Completed Job Offer Form (IMM0157)
- Confirmation of Designation
You will be asked to upload them so please have them scanned and ready.
To create an account:
1. Click on the button below "Create new account"
2. Fill in the New Account form.
3. An email will immediately be sent to you.
4. If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
5. Follow the instructions in the email to continue your registration.
If you are having problems or have not received a confirmation email, please CLICK HERE to request help if you have a problem.
If you are not applying for needs assessment for yourself, please answer on two questions in "Other fields" section of the form as you are that person.
For example, if you are currently living in NL, and would like to apply for a settlement plan for your family overseas, please answer the questions in "Other fields" section as:
Select Destination Province : NL
Where do you live now? : Outside selected Province